Monday, December 17, 2012

Earrings Galore

Earrings are my favourite!! I will go out into the world without a necklace or bracelet or ring, but I will never leave the house without a pair of earrings in my ears. It's probably because I had my ears pierced before I turned 1 year old, so I never remember a time where I wasn't wearing earrings on a daily basis. 

Earrings are also a lot of fun to make. They're a quick project, usually requiring at most 5 or six beads per ear (unless you're making hoops), and you really have to try to make something that looks awful. Here are a few pairs of earrings I made recently, enjoy :)

Mismatched earrings - I looooove the
circle beads



These are perfect for a night on the town

Blue seed beads and crystal look awesome
together

You can tell I love the blue + crystal
combination

You can always tell what kind of person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you.
- Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment