Tuesday, December 11, 2012

This is my first post so ...

Welcome to my blog!


Christmas is a great time of year to start a craft / DIY blog!! Decorations are everywhere - Christmas lights, Christmas ornaments, wreaths, presents, cards ... this list could last forever. And I LOVE it all!! Handmade things are pretty popular right now, so walking through stores is bound to give a lot of inspiration - and make me want to spend a lot of money. But what is the point of buying something you can make yourself? So stay tuned for some homemade presents that (hopefully) I will finish in time to incorporate into my gift-giving for this year. *crosses fingers*

Oh btw, the photo above is me standing underneath the most amazing reindeer made of lights that I have ever seen. I wish I could bring him home and put him in my (non-existent) yard!! Eeee!


Christmas ... is not a date, it is a state of mind. 
- Mary Ellen Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment